Vision & Mission
To be the leading centre of excellence for development research, teaching, training, consultancy and advisory services on issues of policy, practical and academic concerns in the public and private domains.
To generate development knowledge, promote debate and encourage the utilization of research findings in postgraduate teaching and training and in shaping the growth of development thinking, theory and practice with particular focus on Africa.
- Professional integrity and productivity
- Exemplary work ethics and team spirit
- Equity and social justice
- The primacy of community knowledge
- Leadership and responsiveness
- Collaboration and networking